Double your Maxes, double your fun! Or your creepiness, since one of those Maxes is really Nasedo. And now he’s got Liz! Join us as we fret over Liz’s safety, marvel at Maria’s and Alex’s emotional maturity, and thankfully resolve the whole Isabel/Michael pregnancy scare. And we are joined by our very first special guest host ever! Nomi from the We Want Roswell Back campaign is here with us discussing season 1 episode 20, Max to the Max.
Sources & Notes
- Our guest host for this episode, Nomi, manages the fan account We Want Roswell Back on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. You can also follow her personal Twitter account. Nomi mentioned Crashdown.com, which is one of the most robust Roswell fan sites out there.
- Vasquez Rocks Natural Area and Nature Center has been featured in many films and TV shows, including (as we mentioned on the podcast) Bill & Ted’s Bogus Journey.
- See Figure 1 below for a look at the “Alcohol” poster outside Sheriff Valenti’s office.
- We mentioned that Roswell and Santa Fe are in different counties. Roswell is in Chaves County, while Santa Fe is in Santa Fe County.
- According to IMDb, Eve Sigall appeared as Agnes and Michael Hernandez appeared as Jose in season 1 episode 4, “Leaving Normal.”
- Here’s the link to the excellent (and extremely helpful) livejournal I consult for the original vs. streaming/DVD song selections.
- The extras dressed as nuns whom we allude to appeared in season 1 episode 17, “Crazy.” See Figure 2 below in case you missed them.
- For the earliest example of the mirror maze trope I could find, check out this scene from The Lady from Shanghai.